Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1 Buckingham Place, London

1 Buckingham Place, London 5 years 3 months ago #1970

I was just wondering how many others have checked it out here??, as I live in London it's not difficult for me to get there but funny enough I checked it out for the very first time today, it still looks very recognisable from the show, considering that the show was made in the 1960's, the No 1 door is now black coloured not green like it was in the show, it looks like a converted office, you can see office equipment through the windows, not sure if anyone actually lives there, it doesn't look like it, I would imagine it was and still is rather awkward for someone to live there for obvious reasons, not unless they like attention because they'll get plenty.
Be seeing you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 1 Buckingham Place, London 4 years 11 months ago #2007

It's an office these days, you're correct! You might enjoy Dave Lally's twice-yearly Prisoner Location Tours (which end at this location). They are free to attend and always very popular. More details at www.theunmutual.co.uk

1 Buckingham Place, London 3 years 3 months ago #2059

• carlospc
  • Fresh Boarder

1 Buckingham Place, London 3 years 3 months ago #2060

Cheers :)
Be seeing you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

The Prisoner on Facebook

More Prisoner

Notice

The Final Word

This site is an unofficial guide to Dangerman (1960), The Prisoner (1967) and The Prisoner (2009). Images and text are copyright their respective owners, portions owned by Granada Media, Granada International, American Movie Classics Company LLC and AMCtv.com. Other content Copyright © 2006-2013, may not be reproduced without permission.
Please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Website by Pure Glow Media. Find out about Theme Parks in America | Bournemouth | Jack Bauer's 24