Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Today's Village

Re: Today's Village 5 years 2 months ago #1980

Hello NoNine

'You can participate in the most extreme sports, and you will.

"What is your dream, I can provide it, morning, noon, day or night... the price is cheap... all you have to do is give us.... Information." (No.6 campaign speech in Free For All).

Click on the links and you will find Information about a real Village called The Olympic Village (2012) and how in the birthplace of THE Village (London) ant No.2 would be happy with the goings on.

www.nytimes.com/2012/07/23/sports/olympi...ying.html?ref=sports

drpop.org/2010/03/who-will-benefit-from-greenest-games/

BCNU

Tommcfearsom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Today's Village 5 years 2 months ago #1981

• NoNine
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Tommcfearsom,
many thanks for all that information! I'll need some time to watch the videos and read the texts, but hey, we are in the Village, so there should be time. And plenty of it. Shouldn't it? ;)

BCNU!
NoNine

Re: Today's Village 5 years 1 month ago #1984

Hello NoNine

Time passes in The Village in strange way ... Indeed we have reached our own Arrival in our very own Village....

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6108496.stm

BCNU

Tommcfearsom
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Tommcfearsom.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

The Prisoner on Facebook

More Prisoner

Notice

The Final Word

This site is an unofficial guide to Dangerman (1960), The Prisoner (1967) and The Prisoner (2009). Images and text are copyright their respective owners, portions owned by Granada Media, Granada International, American Movie Classics Company LLC and AMCtv.com. Other content Copyright © 2006-2013, may not be reproduced without permission.
Please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Website by Pure Glow Media. Find out about Theme Parks in America | Bournemouth | Jack Bauer's 24