Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I teach The Prisoner

I teach The Prisoner 5 years 3 months ago #1985

• mjb0123
Hello, I am a high school English teacher. We've been told to use more visual text--and how much more meaningful is 17 episodes of The Prisoner over the course of a semester, blended in with other books?

I have created follow-along worksheets but I would like some criticism on them, especially for important bits...would anyone care to see? My first one for "Arrival" is attached.

Butcher

File Attachment:

File Name: The_Prisoner_in_Arrival.txt
File Size: 2439
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by mjb0123.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I teach The Prisoner 5 years 3 months ago #1986

• mjb0123
What happened to the post??? I wanted to discuss Prisoner viewing worksheets I created...

Re: I teach The Prisoner 5 years 3 months ago #1989

• mjb0123
Sorry, let me try again. I don't know what happened to post...

In teaching The Prisoner, I have viewing worksheets--sort of helps them focus (I never show a video without some kind of worksheet). Here's what I made for "Arrival." I was wondering if anybody would like to discuss or be interested in seeing the other 16. I would like to tweak...

Thanks!
Matt

Re: I teach The Prisoner 5 years 3 months ago #1991

• admin
  • Administrator
There is something up with the post, it can be read when not logged in but disappears once logged in again. We're looking in to it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

The Prisoner on Facebook

More Prisoner

Notice

The Final Word

This site is an unofficial guide to Dangerman (1960), The Prisoner (1967) and The Prisoner (2009). Images and text are copyright their respective owners, portions owned by Granada Media, Granada International, American Movie Classics Company LLC and AMCtv.com. Other content Copyright © 2006-2013, may not be reproduced without permission.
Please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Website by Pure Glow Media. Find out about Theme Parks in America | Bournemouth | Jack Bauer's 24